C3Sports MaxPatrol®-600 Police Bike Light
Click Image to Enlarge
C3Sports MaxPatrol®-600 Police Bike Light
The Integrated Taillight Option For the MaxPatrol® 600 Police Bicycle Light operates from the same switch as the front light. Our taillight has a commuter center red light and pursuit lights on each side that match your front light pursuit colors.
The MaxPatro®l 600 Police bike light has been developed after many years of listening to the input of riders from all facets of the bike patrol community. The main theme we kept hearing was that everyone wanted a light that is powerful, small, efficient, simple to operate and long lasting. We believe we have designed the perfect solution for night-time patrols and are pleased to be able to offer it at an affordable price.
- Aluminum Construction
- CNC'd Aluminum Mount - Very Stable On Handlebars
- Powerful CREE LEDs
- Wired Remote Switch - operate Headlight/Taillight with one button and Pursuit Lights Front/Rear with 2nd button.
- Aluminum housing for switch - mounts on handlebars with easy access while your hand is on the grip.
- Developed with direct feedback from Bike Patrol Officers.
The second aspect of the MaxPatrol-600 is a side-beam system with very powerful pursuit or emergency lights. These lights do not use colored flip lenses, rather, they are also CREE LED's and are available in red/blue, blue/blue, red/red, amber/amber, amber/green and amber/clear. The fact that they are colored LED's makes the light flashes very intense and the beams travel far. The side lights flash at a rapid rate and measure 400 lumens! Another advantage of the MaxPatrol-600 is that when not turned on the system looks like a regular bike light. If you want to use it undercover there is nothing to tip-off anyone that you are indeed an Officer, but once the red/blue lights are turned on, there will be no denying that this is indeed a Patrol bike.
The lights can operate together or independently of each other. Use just the headlight, only the pursuit lights, or use all three together. The touch pad has two buttons. One controls the center beam: the first push is high beam, the second push is low beam and the third push turns it off. The second button controls the pursuit lights. Simply push it once to turn them on and again to turn them off. There is no need to have to cycle through various functions that you do not need.
Optional Taillight: Due to demand, we created a taillight that can be added to the headlight system. It runs on the same battery and is operated by the same handlebar switch. When the taillight is connected, if you have the center headlight on high or low beam, the taillight's center beam will flash red as a very bright commuter safety taillight. When you push the pursuit button the side lights on the taillight will also flash in a pursuit mode with the front lights. The colors of the LEDs in the back will match those in front. The taillight is constructed of the same high-quality 6061 aluminum and mounts to the rear rack of the bike.
The C3Sports MaxPatrol-600 is extremely easy to mount with no tools required. The battery is a lithium-ion rechargeable battery that does not take up a water bottle holder because it is small enough to attach on your top tube near the seat-tube of your frame.
When we tested the low beam (240 lumens) on its' own, it lasted an impressive 14 hours before draining the battery. When used non-stop with pursuit lights and the center light on the entire time it lasted 5 hours!
C3Sports MaxPatrol-600 Specifics:
- Output Center Low Beam: 240 Lumens
- Output Center High Beam: 600 Lumens
- Output Side Lights: 400 Lumens
- Weight: 196g
- Modes:Center Low/Center High, Side Lights Flashing
- LED Brand: CREE LEDs
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Runtime Low Beam Center: 14:00 Hours
- Runtime High Beam Center: 4:30 Hours
- Runtime Side Flashing Lights: 8:30 Hours
- Runtime Low Beam with Flashing Side Lights: 5:00 Hours
- Runtime High Beam with Flashing Side Lights: 3:00 Hours
- Battery Charge Time: 2:30 Hours
- Color: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year for the light and 6 months for the battery
MaxPatrol® is a registered trademark of C3Sports.